Why do people invest in forex?
Question by : Why do people invest in forex?
I have heard that most of the people who invest in forex lose their money. So why do people continue to invest in forex? It seems that this speculative investment is very risky.
Answer by Blue FX
People still invest in forex simply because they know the math of earning money with little capital. Adn aside from this, forex offers a lot of advantages over other investment options available out there.
1) The forex market is close to being the perfect market where close to 4 trillion dollars echange hands every single trading day. It would be very hard for any individual to control where the market is going.
2) It’s a very convenient for of investment. You can do everything – from the opening of the account, to funding it, to the actual trading, and even the withdrawing of money from the account – right from your own bedroom, with just a PC with internet access.
3) Forex allows leverage where your investment allows you to control money valued at 100 times your equity.
4) Forex robots are available to help forex trader trade automatically. These can be found by just doing a search in the internet and by browsing through the different forex forums.
5) When the forex market opens on Monday morning in Sydney, it does not close until the end of the trading day in Newy York, Friday afternoon. It’s a non-stop market where opportunities never run out.
6) Short-selling is allowed in forex trading.
7.) Unlike in stock market where you have to monitor numerous companies, and study their financial statements, forex allow an investor to concentrate on even just a single currency to master and monitor.
Give your answer to this question below!